Published by ERP SPECIALISTS, INC.
Other products by ERP SPECIALISTS, INC.
WIP Backflush customized pane presents the SYSPRO Work-in-Progress Jobs in a standard SYSPRO Listview that allows the User to select single or multiple Jobs and automatically post both the Job Issue and the Job Receipt.
WIP Backflush customized pane presents the SYSPRO Work-in-Progress Jobs in a standard SYSPRO ListView that allows the User to select single or multiple jobs and automatically post both the Job Issue and the Job Receipt.
The Customized Panes behaves like a standard SYSPRO Pane and features such as formatting, sorting, sequencing, totals, export to excel etc. are available. Easy visual color flags display if there are any Material Shortages for the Jobs.
PinPoint WipBackFlush uses embedded SYSPRO e.net technology to complete the SYSPRO WIP Shop Floor data collection process ensuring that all SYSPRO standards and procedures are adhered to. Inventory and Labor Posting Journals are produced and all standard SYSPRO Reports and Queries will display the audit trail for any transactions posted.
- Each day there are a large number of work orders created.
- Lead-times are relatively short.
- All finished product must go out the door the same day.
- You know exactly what is to be produced and in what quantities.
- Production quantities are very specific and Material Component + Labor Allocations are updated. If there are any issues with respect to shortages, substitutions, yields etc., they are known about and responded to prior to processing.
- Looking to save considerable time each day by not having to manually perform a WO Job Issue + Receipt for each and every work order or you want to simplify the process of posting WIP transactions.
- You want to reduce the amount of data entry errors.
- Looking for the benefit of Lean Shop Floor data collection without the expensive hardware.
- The Stock Code of either the Parent or any of the Material Allocation Components are Lot Traceable.
- Serial Tracking Method is defined as Manual or Batch against the Parent Stock code or any of the Material Allocation Components Stock codes.
- The Stock Code of either the Parent or any of the Material Allocation Components are ECC Controlled Items.
- Manufacturing Unit of Measure in use.
- Multiple Bins are in Use.
- Works with MS-SQL 2005 or later databases.
- SYSPRO Inventory, BOM and WIP modules are required.
- User installing the application is expected to be familiar with importing and positioning customized panes in SYSPRO.
|License type: Linked to SYSPRO License with annual license fee|
|Pricing: Base price with additional price per user based on SYRPRO license user count|